Recipe: Kiwi and coconut chia pudding with cashew butter and walnuts
This dessert is simple, light and absolutely delicious. Perfect for a summer breakfast using deliciously fresh kiwis!
Preparation time: 15 min
Setting time: 1-2 hours
SF, DF, GF, VG, Great for kids
(Serves 4 as breakfast)
80g SevenHills Chia seeds
25g Desiccated Coconut
360ml Almond Milk
3 Tbsp Brown Rice Syrup
4 Kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
4 Tsp Cashew Nut Butter
16-20 Walnut Halves
– Pour the almond milk and syrup into a bowl and whisk thoroughly until fully combined.
– Add the chia seeds and desiccated coconut. Leave to soak for 1-2 hours
– Once ready, start assembling in glass jars.
– Put one layer of chia pudding into the jars, then line the sides of the glass with a layer of kiwi slices.
– Repeat with a layer of chia pudding and another layer of kiwi slices lining the glass.
– Finish off with a tsp of cashew nut butter in each of the glasses and top with 4-5 walnut halves for decoration and texture.
By Nicky Clinch