Recipe: Low Sugar Fruity Milkshake Lollies
Fed up with sugar-laden ice lollies? Then why not make your own? Use Shaken Udder milkshake as the base for these calcium-packed fruity ice pops.
Makes: 6 lollies
Prepare: 5 minutes
- 2 x 330ml bottles Shaken Udder Vanillalicious milkshake
- 100g Mixed frozen berries
- Fresh raspberries or blueberries
- 6 x lolly moulds
- Into a blender pour both bottles of Shaken Udder Vanillalicious. Tip in the frozen berries and blend until smooth.
- Cut up the raspberries and blueberries and add a few to the bottom of each lolly mould. Fill up with the fruity milkshake and freeze.
About Shaken Udder
Shaken Udder and Shaken Udder Kids milkshakes are low fat, low sugar milkshakes that are packed with calcium and vitamin B12. Available from Tesco, Waitrose and Ocado. For more information visit www.shakenudder.com