International Food & Drink Network
Calling all food and drink producers…
Are you thinking about selling overseas? Are you already exporting but would like to sell more? Would you like to learn how to grow your international business?
The International Food & Drink Network will introduce you to like-minded producers and help you build your overseas sales. The launch event is a free networking breakfast hosted by the Department for International Trade, Larking Gowen, Chartered Accountants & NatWest.
Why attend this event?
- To meet business leaders who are already exporting
- To share ideas, contacts, knowledge and best practice with other delegates and potentially collaborate with like-minded producers
- To learn how to grow your business internationally
- To tap into overseas sales leads and international buyers
- To expand your Food and Drink contacts
- To obtain advice from specialist Food and Drink Trade Advisors
- To find out more about our unique online export toolkit
Programme for the morning
8:30 – 9am Arrival and networking
9:00 – 9:30am Hints and tips on building overseas sales Laurence Mallinson, owner of James White Drinks and a founder of New Covent Garden Soup
9:30 – 10:30am Networking and breakfast rolls
This event is kindly sponsored by Larking & Gowen and NatWest. For more information contact +44 (0) 1707 398 398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org